TACT / political understanding
Problem-solving and decision-making
Creativity and innovation
The key responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Conducting of HR Staffing needs analysis (Loan, Rotation, Transfer, Promotion and Relationship Conflict) and implementing appropriate solutions and interventions
- Input & Collect valid evidence & data for salary determination
- Providing staffing services that minimize conflict, promote a healthy working environment and improve industrial and employee relations
- Ensure each individual has the correct competencies and job profile in order to meet Business requirements
- Liaise with managers to resolve staffs issues in order to enhance of quality work life based on company's policies
- Launch & Implementation of induction & on boarding program for new employees
- Execute promotion process & the necessary steps (Interview ,IRIS, Assessment center )
- Assess recruitment/ transfer/promotion candidates using different HR selection tools e.g. Belbin, MBTI, Competency based Interview.
- Participate in salary determination through scoring based on candidates submitted Docs/qualifications.
- Provide feedback to the candidates who has rejected on interview process
- Facilitating different resources to gather & collect appropriate CVs and submit them to relevant managers
- Hold and manage disciplinary meeting for resolving employees issues
- Design, reate and Update Staffing DBs including Disciplinary, Interview, Employee Family relation, Job Requisitions
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Administers the compensation and benefit program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
Avagostar Sarv was founded in 2001 aiming at providing high speed Internet and ICT services based on his experts having 14 years of experience in various aspects of Information Technology and Communications. The company is seeking to expand its operations after receiving Servco License from the Ministry of ICT thus looking for talented human resources.