۴ هفته قبل
● Prepare office requirements of HR department; Materials and equipment needed.
● SAP administration.
● Coordinate and arrange meetings of Senior HC Manager.
● Arrange HC general meetings and follow participants to be attended.
● Prepare MOMs for each meeting and follow it to be proceeded till done.
● Usher clients and meeting attendees into the meeting room.
● Submit external attendee’s information in Meeting System regularly.
● Answer HC Manager’s desk phone and advice the clients on their requests.
● Check Senior HC Manager’s general letters and packs.
● Classify and keep records of HC documents.
● Keep a record of send/received letters and emails in order to follow them up.
● Communicate with other departments in cases of mutual issues to resolve it.
● Assist Senior HC Manager in terms of HR processes and reporting.
● Prepare Analytical Reports of HR activities regularly.
● CRM Knowledge.
● Attention to details
● HR analytics.
● Knowledge of internal policy.
● Company culture and HR process understanding.
● Anticipation and adaptation.
● Agility and multitasking
● Analytical thinking.
● Listening and empathy skills.
● Creativity and innovation.
● Influence and persuasion.
● Relationship building.
● Minimum of 2 years' work experience in relevant positions.
● At least Bachelor's degree in related majors such as HR Management, Business Administration, etc.
● Proficient in English.
● Intermediate MS Office Pack (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, etc.) skills.