▶ Job purpose & Description
Create and improve sales pipeline to generate more leads, mainly via email outreaches.
You identify and reach out to new prospects via email.
▶ Role Detail
- Generate leads by email outreach to prospective clients.
- Identify and research new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, clients, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Create and improve the sales pipeline.
- Developing quotes, proposals or other necessary documents for clients.
- Foster and develop relationships with clients.
- Set up and attend meetings with prospects or clients when necessary.
- Understand the needs of clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Draw up client agreements - depending on the client needs.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the team.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates.
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate.
▶ Duties & Accountabilities
- Delivering 140 hours of “dedicated work” per month.
- Delivering the target number of outreaches for different campaigns.
- Creating the target number of backlinks made by media outreaches.
- Creating necessary reports of sales or any related subject. Including weekly & monthly progress reports.
▶ Working Conditions
- Participating in daily catch-up, weekly, and other necessary team meetings.
- Working on "shared working time" based on the agreement.
- Delivering the working hours based on agreement.