۴ هفته قبل
● Identify and collect recruitment needs (in line with the annual hire plan) for external, internal, and temporary recruitment.
● Design, develop, and implement cost-effective talent acquisition tools.
● Contribute and apply to the workforce manpower plan (annually) regarding skill development forecasts and hiring plans.
● Develop strategic alliances with labor brokers, headhunters, recruitment agencies, professional bodies, and education institutions.
● Develop and apply job leveling and career paths within the company in collaboration with the compensation and benefits team.
● Define job profiles with a precise job description in collaboration with the line manager.
● Implement, develop and apply talent acquisition policies and processes to support the business strategy.
● Source and attract talented candidates via reliable recruitment partners and networking.
● Organize and develop the induction of recruited talents to ensure an accurate integration into the company.
● Promote the company's employer brand by building a relationship with external partners such as universities, agencies, and recruitment forums.
● Develop and manage recruitment on the company website.
● Develop and implement plans, processes, and tools for a common mobility policy and practices across the company.
● Communicate the company’s corporate values, culture, and leadership philosophy.
● Contribute with inputs to employee relations instances meeting for talent management-related questions.
● Manage and deliver reports and data on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
● At least 5 years of related experience.
● BS degree in relevant majors such as Human Resources Management, etc.
● Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, HR databases, and dashboards.
● Recruitment and integration knowledge.
● Anticipation and adaptation.
● Listening and empathy Skills.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
● Creativity and innovation.
● Influence and persuasion.
● Relationship building.
● Strategy understanding.
● Strong learning and development knowledge.
● Change management support knowledge.
● General culture in all HR areas.
● Telecom industry understanding.
● Proficient English.
● Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
● Good understanding of employer branding strategies.