The Product Manager will manage a portfolio of assets and their responsibilities will include:
- Working with product stakeholders to create and maintain a roadmap and a backlog of user stories as well as participate in quarterly business reviews and implementation retrospectives
- Leading release planning efforts including release schedule, grooming, cutover/deployment readiness, and document reviews
- Participating in planning and execution including daily standups, weekly business reviews
- Communicating product criteria and requirement with technical team.
- Answering incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.