UI/UX designers are responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with a digital tool, such as a website. The UI/UX designer will work closely with our marketing team and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive-level
- Collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs.
- Collaborate with product managers and software engineers as needed.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems(e.g. usability, findability).
- Develop user flows, journey maps, wireframes, and other assets to help facilitate the design process.
- Create prototypes to user test and validate assumptions.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers.
- Collaborate with product managers and software engineers on problem-solving and delivering solutions.
- Adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced startup environment.