شرح شغل / وظایف
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide support to CEO & Executive Manager at MyArman. You will work with Top Manager as well as with staff as an Administrative Coordinator. In addition, you will also be responsible for partnering with internal teams for events, client engagements, crafting of presentations, providing assistance with meeting preparation, client research, and administrative support to our team. You will serve as a point of contact between top management, team members, and related partners across MyArman.
You will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external communications on all matters pertaining to the office of the CEO. The Executive Assistant will also serve as a liaison to senior management teams; organize and coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversee special projects.
What You'll Do
- Schedule work-related meetings and events including managing calendars on short notice
- Handle expense reports and other day-to-day administration
- Coordinate extensive business travel logistics with detailed itineraries
- Coordinate, set up and execution of off-site/team building activities and departmental social events
- Provide coordination and administrative support to all staff in our Dolat Office
- Plan and complete client events, conferences, and internal offsites
- Act as the team’s point person for questions/concerns relating to the cadence of the business, meeting agendas and calendar planning
- Job includes meeting/calendar organization, booking travel, and processing invoicing and payments
- Act as a liaison as the first contact for the executive and others in the department
- Manage the day-to-day work-flow as well as possess confidence and strong communication skills to interface with all levels of staff
- Effectively and successfully respond to problem situations and prioritize issues
- Capable of working with discretion and tact in an environment exposed to a high level of sensitive and confidential information
- Draft correspondence, answer and screen executive's phone calls and directing inquiries to the proper party within the team
- Provide back-up assistance to the HR Manager as needed
- Support hiring activities including scheduling
What You'll Need
The Executive Assistant must be innovative, resourceful, and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-focused, and community-oriented. The ideal individual will have a positive, can-do attitude that complements company culture. To be successful in this role, the individual will have strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Who You Are
- A min of 5+ years’ experience reporting to a senior executive
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent or relevant work experience
- Highly organized and efficient with meticulous attention to detail
- Able to bring a focused and steady sense of administrative and operational expertise while remaining calm under pressure
- A committed self-starter, forward thinker, and problem solver
- Able to meet tight deadlines, handle multiple projects and expectations, and maintain a sharp focus while managing challenging priorities
- Accomplished in mastering a constantly evolving and challenging schedule
- Proactive and can anticipate needs and/or changes that may occur
- Able to be a standout colleague and work effectively with other team members & staff
- You are a true travel hacker, able to find the best itinerary and logistics options
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced dynamic and international environment
- Excellent proficiency using Mac programs, Microsoft Office Suite, as well as Google apps and calendar
- Highly proactive, and able to initiate change in a constructive way
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and all Google application equivalents
- You have a strong quantitative outlook, matching analytical skills, the ability to do non-linear thinking and you know how to identify and implement creative solutions
- You care about organization, efficiency and clear communication. You also have a strong interest in developing strategic skills in the context of business and technology
- You are an effective listener and communicator and can operate with a wide degree of creativity and latitude
- You have advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Where You'll Be
- Intersection of Kaveh Boulevard and Dolat Street
- Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team.
- Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
- Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Health insurance, Lunch, Breakfast, Loan, Flexible working hours, Snacks, Coffee shop, Occasional packages and gifts, Gym facilities, Bonus
Learn about life at MyArman
MyArman is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at MyArman for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background.
COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
MyArman is committed to safety and well-being of our employees and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. We have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our office.