Sabaidea Holding is the owner of some of the most popular Iranian online services including Aparat, Filimo & CinemaTicket. Equipped with experience and updated technologies, Sabaidea is currently serving millions of users and attempts to provide them with a superior user experience.
We are seeking an PMO (Project Management Office Specialist) to join our Strategy Department on a full-time basis. This role will be responsible for assisting key stakeholders in promoting an outcome-based mindset and a continuous improvement culture via OKR framework and other Operational Excellence initiatives. The Operational Excellence expert will constantly challenge business process norms and assisting leadership to achieve a higher level of performance and optimal results.
To achieve OKR engagement goals, the candidate will support the Objectives and Key Results (OKR) framework, empower and support Operations in change capability and management methodology, and proactively develop strategic learning and development solutions as needed.
The candidate for the role must be extremely organized, communicate and collaborate well with all management levels, and stay mindful of operational excellence trends and best practices across industries.
- Primary engagement in Strategic Alignment relating to the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) program including, but not limited to:
- educating team leads on the value and purpose of the OKR framework
- setting the quarterly OKR Alignment Cycle and executing on the related plan
- consistently working to ensure complete transparency regarding the prioritization, progress, and direction of the program
- ensuring OKR team leads execute plans across all phases of planning, alignment, launch, and ongoing continual improvement
- redefining the OKR program and management of milestones and timelines as needed to accommodate an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Execute OKR alignment by facilitating and coordinating collaborative OKR workshops when/where applicable
- Promote cross-collaboration across Operations (service lines) to achieve the objectives
- Be a catalyst for change and facilitate impactful and continuous improvements across operations in alignment with strategic objectives and expectations from stakeholders
- Strengthen organizational effectiveness through educating teams on the benefits of diverse styles and perspectives, as well as communicate evolving standards and best practices
- Consult with leaders and committees to address root causes of organizational effectiveness issues using a systematic approach; Develop and deliver learning and organizational development solutions as needed to all levels
- Analyze policies, systems, data, operational structure, organizational relationships as needed