More Than a Month
● Analyze and verify cost centers for product costing.
● Budget control and actual vs budget comparison.
● Maintain master data for product costing.
● Prepare standard price calculation for product costing.
● Perform the closing procedure for pre and post-calculations.
● Monitor inventory transactions.
● Stock taking, write-off, disposal, and stock adjustment.
● Monitor material and cost elements price fluctuation.
● Coordinate with financial and tax audit activity.
● Product costing on monthly basis.
● At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
● At least 3 years of related experience.
● Full proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
● Intermediate level in English (written and spoken).
● Ability to work on his/her own initiative.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Strong team player.
● Experience with Rahkaran is an advantage.