More Than a Month
The company is seeking for a strategic thinker with strong leadership skills, who can drive change and continuously improve processes. You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to confidently deal with management and employees. First class organisation and planning skills are essential, as well as a flexible and innovative approach to your work.
Reporting to the CEO, this is a senior role within the team and one which will involve managing relationships with both internal and external parties.General Manager is responsible to deliver the right working culture in all areas including safety, quality, performance, engagement, teamwork, collaboration, development, and continual improvement/learning in order to deliver business success required.
• Contributes to the development of business strategies and increase productivity, quality to enhance and maximize market share and growth capability
• Foster cultural and drive operational improvement.
• Executes short to medium-term operational planning for sub-function.
• Develop a new strategic road map for the business that anticipates the need for increased productivity, capacity and demand in the near future.
• Instill a positive “can-do” attitude into every section of the business, while creating a strong, positive atmosphere of teamwork and empowerment throughout the business.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience at senior leadership level managing large teams in a technical service or equivalent operations function.
• Significant experience in similar role running a business or business unit with full responsibility in the manufacturing
• Understanding of R&D processes including risk identification and mitigation
• Proven ability to manage change in processes and organizations.
• Experience within flour, food manufacturing sector would be a plus