استراتژی محوری (تفکر راهبردی)
تعهد و انگیزه خدمت
حل مسئله و تصمیم گیری
خلاقیت و نوآوری
مدیریت فشار و استرس (انطباق پذیری)
کار تیمی (روحیه مشارکتی)
مسئولیت پذیری و پاسخگویی
- To be directly in charge of the KPI and SLA of VAS product/ service line, escalation of the network critical alarms and problems.
- To act as the second line support with necessary expertise to resolve issues escalated from the front office.
- To provide guidance and implementation for software delivery and upgrades.
- To escalate the trouble ticket to the Third Line in any cases of necessity & criticality.
- To configure the needed resources for Service Provisioning.
- To support specifying performance measurement parameters, such as type of data and collection frequency.
- To conduct precise network resources utilization & traffic monitoring.
- University Qualifications: BS. or MS. in Telecommunication or Computer Software Engineering.
- Previous Experience: At least one year of professional experience in maintenance/ operation part of Value Added Services.
- Special Skills/ Knowledge: Being well versed in UNIX, LINUX, SQL, SYSBASE and Oracle concepts & principles.
- Competencies: High tolerance and ability to work under pressure, good team work spirit, effective time management, able to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment.
About the Company At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it. Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.