Problem-solving and decision-making
Creativity and innovation
The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage and handle all the activities and reports regarding the payroll including salaries, time sheet records, SSO, VAT, taxes, payments, bank accounts, salaries, insurances and etc.
- Collect, analyses and summaries account information
- Prepare accounts, tax returns, balance sheet, profit & loss statement, etc.
- Provide tax planning services
- Administer payrolls and control income and expenditure
- Prepare quarterly VAT report
- Record all cash related transactions in the books
- Deal with tax authorities inspectors
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation
- Ability to work with accounting software specially HAMKARAN System and its sub-systems including fixed asset, inventory....
- Check and keeping inventory transaction (Buy and sale)
Avagostar Sarv was founded in 2001 aiming at providing high speed Internet and ICT services based on his experts having 14 years of experience in various aspects of Information Technology and Communications. The company is seeking to expand its operations after receiving Servco License from the Ministry of ICT thus looking for talented human resources.