More Than a Month
Rabex, an Iran-based crypto vanguard, came into play to serve fomented call for a comprehensive local crypto trading platform. Rabex offers an array of services to help local traders to converse with the ubiquitous crypto family, blockchain technology, and distributed ledger mechanisms in Iran.
We’re now building the most secure and trusted digital asset exchange platform for the Iranian traders, and that’s a big challenge. This is where you come in. We’re building a team of passionate, creative, and talented individuals who are willing to accompany us on our journey through this challenging space. If that sounds like you, we should talk!
What you'll be doing:
• Join the full life cycle of blockchain and related software development, including requirement gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support.
• Maintain the full stack of blockchain, response to incidents promptly and identify potential issues.
• Create and improving the infrastructure architecture of the blockchain server-side services.
• Writing good documentation and giving tech support to the community.
• Design stable and reliable data index/visualization/analysis services for multiple blockchains.
• Provide technical structure to teams and work closely with management and stakeholders to define strategic roadmaps.
• Work along with our engineers and shareholders to map our vision into a palpable road-map every quarter.
What we look for in you:
• 3+ years of professional experience.
• You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service-oriented Architecture.
• You write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
• Proved track of record for great learning skills, love to solve challenging problems.
• familiar with cryptography, or multi-party computing, or distributed computing theory or blockchain development especially Ethereum code is big bonus !
• Strong communication skills and can act as an advisor, coach, mentor, and partner all at the same time. Can represent the tech team to ideate, plan and contribute.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area.
• Experience with Node Js or Go
• Conversant with Docker and Kubernetes.
• Familiar with cryptography, or multi-party computing, or distributed computing theory or blockchain development especially Ethereum code is big bonus
• Must have designed, built, scaled and maintained large-scale production services, and know how to compose a service-oriented Architecture.
Nice to Haves:
• Work experience at an exchange, financial or banking related institution, eCommerce or payments processing.
• Interest/knowledge/experience in the crypto/blockchain/technology space.
• Knowledge in the finance and Security space.