• Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
• Perform various valuation methods – comparable companies, precedents, and DCF.
• Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
• Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations, and pitch books.
• Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
• Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
• Create presentations for client portfolios.
• Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.