More Than a Month
● Identify customers and manage sales promotion of assigned products to the target doctors to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets in line with company strategy.
● Regular visits of physicians to monitor product availability and movement.
● Maintain and update product and competition knowledge and build and maintain good relationships with trade personnel.
● Update doctor cards and lists and submit the daily report.
● Implement ongoing targeting and profiling of customers.
● Deal with opinion leaders and get market feedback on a regular basis.
● Report any relevant information to Manager and know company procedures and best practices.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Pharmaceutical Science or Chemistry, Biology, Midwifery, or Nursing.
● Experience in representing Oncology-related medical products.
● At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry.
● Profound market and business understanding, solid problem-solving, and time management skills.
● Good presentation and communication skills.
● Teamwork spirit.
● Fluent in English.
● Good command of computer literacy (MS Office).