The individual who act as Virtual Infrastructure SME will be responsible for andor have the following credentials to include, but not limited to:
• responsible for designing, configuring, testing, implementing, administering and troubleshooting virtualization and cloud solutions in all types of production environments
• Automate any and all operational works related to virtualized environments (bare metal to decommissioning)
• Build and maintain OS images along with associated automation, tooling and quality control Performance analysis and tuning of virtualized environments
• Build detailed capacity plans for different virtualized environments
• Measure, monitor and optimize hardware utilization
• Build high availability &amp;amp; reliable architecture designs of virtualized platforms as per business requirements
• Document workflows, processes, procedures, configurations and use cases of infrastructure
• Configure, run and measure load profiles via test automation and scripting
• Adhere to and optimize service management principles (changeincidentproblem management, CMDB)
• Establish systems, dashboards and metrics to facilitate a data-driven approach to problem resolution
• Introduce new infrastructure technologies aligned with Infrastructure Architecture by doing proof-of-concept of new technology for the potential opportunity to provide better or transform infrastructure capabilities and services
• Design and engineer the solutions for new infrastructure technology and support operations to implement the solution
• This position does require the individual to obtain an FDA public trust clearance.
Arya Hamrah Samaneh (AHS) holding is a premier provider of information technology services/solutions and Leander in the EPC Turnkey (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) Project to the several commercial and government clients in Iran. We have a proven track record providing services in: As a Service Cloud Computing, Integrated Solutions, Cyber Security, Infrastructure/Data Center Services, Call Center/Help Desk, Program Management, Transportation, energy, Application Services, Enterprise reporting and Enterprise Architecture/IT Strategic Planning.