- Good grasp of object-oriented design concepts and design patterns (familiarity with architectural design is a plus.)
- Proficiency in Spring Framework (familiarity with Spring Boot is a plus.)
- Good grasp of service oriented architecture and proficiency in implementing it using REST
- Proficiency in JPA (familiarity with Spring Data is a plus.)
- Sufficient experience with Git and Maven
- Familiarity with Micro services architecture (preferably via Spring Cloud) and Message Brokers (such as RabbitMQ) is considered a huge plus
We are looking for a highly-skilled and motivated Java developer to help build and maintain scalable web solutions in the field of intelligent transportation systems. Our technology stack includes (but is not limited to) Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis, etc. Our customers include well established companies with a nation-wide scale fleet size in need of intelligent solutions for their transportation issues. This would be your chance to work on projects which would be utilized in real-life scenarios on a nation-wide scale.