About the Product Marketing Manager position
The Product Marketing Manager will lead outbound marketing activity. You will be responsible for strengthening our brand and boosting sales through outstanding product presentation. Your goal will be positioning and promoting products through the most profitable plan. Creative and quantitative thinking is a must for this position. The perfect candidate will be familiar with a variety of marketing techniques, such as varied pricing strategies and email campaigns.
Product Marketing Manager responsibilities are:
- Tralsation of technical details into user benefits.
- Creating compelling messages to be used across a variety of platforms, such as landing pages or ad campaigns
- Follow and analyze market trends in order to best position our brand and products
- Work alongside and within a variety of teams to implement strategies, from design and content to product and sales.
- Evaluate projects using feedback from customers as well as relevant KPIs.
- Study our products in order to work effectively in this role