• Monitor, troubleshoot and maintenance of company IT network infrastructures for more than 250 usersclients
• Maintain and monitor daily performance of LANWAN Networks (availability, utilization, throughput and latency)
• Lead a team of 2 individuals for network help-desk related issues
• Apply network security policies and regularly analyze network security
• Utilize network management and monitoring tools to maintain situational awareness of all network devices
Founded in 1997, Kayla is one of the top privately held distribution companies in Iran with expertise in sales, imports and marketing, with a focus on fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) & pharmaceuticals. The company makes a broad range of products available to retail outlets with 70% coverage of the country's 75 million population.