TACT / political understanding
Problem-solving and decision-making
Creativity and innovation
- Develop and implement marketing plans that will establish and maintain current and long-range marketing plans for the brand/product line.
- Ensure the activities in the aligned grid are actualized as planned, and grid is updated every month.
- Contribute to Brand/Product planning process in terms of objectives/strategies /action plans.
-Take the responsibility of marketing budget for the related brand, and ensure spending is done based on the budget.
- Analyze program evaluations and recommend packaging and promotion strategies.
- Support marketing manager in customer data collection and execution, analyze actual sales numbers end of every month to highlight any issues / gaps vs. the target
- Conduct regular market visits, observe brand performance on the field, collect consumer/shopper insight and write a visit report.
- Assist Marketing manager in market sensing, including industry and technology development, competition, consumer trends, macroeconomics, trade universe changes, media and promotional activity.
- Track and monitor brand/product advertising budgets
- Develop strong relationships with Customers at marketing and activation level.
- Monitoring and evaluating the sales and financial performance of the brand.
- Pro-actively anticipate competitor activities.
- Advertising Agencies briefing in order to be aligned with the brand strategies.
- Lead execution of plans & activities including customized offerings (incl. special packs, channel specific packs).
Pars Hayan Laboratory, one of the dominant leaders in the Middle East Portal in Cosmetics and Health Care Products, plays a prime role in improving the access level of end users.