TACT / political understanding
Problem-solving and decision-making
Creativity and innovation
The responsibilities include (bit not limited to):
- Responsible for routine accounting activities
- Keep records of financial transaction and support documents
- Provides analytical support to the VP Support and CEO and continually improves our financial systems and data
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements
- Plan, modify, develop and implement the record keeping and accounting system
- Identifies and delivers financial training to support the accounting and financial team
- Manage and handle all the activities and reports regarding the payments, taxes, bank accounts, salaries, insurances, social security and etc.
- Analyze costs, profits, financial commitments and obligations
- Identifies risks and opportunity areas to the forecasts
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions
- Issues detailed P&Ls to the company, highlighting poor performance and opportunities
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
Avagostar Sarv was founded in 2001 aiming at providing high speed Internet and ICT services based on his experts having 14 years of experience in various aspects of Information Technology and Communications. The company is seeking to expand its operations after receiving Servco License from the Ministry of ICT thus looking for talented human resources.