۱ ماه قبل
* Prepare and coordinate all the necessary documentation for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all export activities.
* Submit and Archive all the documents (Hard Copy and Electronic)
* Coordinate cargo pick up/transfer and monitor status
* Communicate with export related authorities, customers and suppliers, in all relevant territories and countries, to ensure efficient, positive and lawful relations, support and activities
* Communicate/correspond with overseas agents and clients in a timely manner, to include: pre-alerts, rate requests, shipment status, etc.
* Track shipments and update customers/agents of status
* Create and maintain customer files
* Create customer invoice and approve payable
* Audit files to ensure accuracy and completion
* Ensure accurate data entry and document upload into Cargo wise
* Assist other departments/divisions as needed, or when requested by department or branch manager
* Prepare, check, Sync and up to date all the finance files as the receiving and Payment.
* Updating all Social Media and Website.
* Other duties as assigned
University qualifications: BS or MS Degree.
Previous experience: At least 3 years in foreign commercial field
• Introduction on Incoterms 2010 (preferable)
• Excellent command of English
• Shipping Line knowledge (preferable)
• Professional in Finance and Accounting. (Obligation)
• Professional in Microsoft Excell. (Obligation)
• Professional communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure situations and Team work