۲ هفته قبل
• Implement new features in our mobile applications & improve existing code.
• Write maintainable, clean & efficient code in both Swift & ObjC languages.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Learn new things and share your knowledge with others
• Work with legacy code
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• At least 3 years of experience in iOS app development.
• A deep familiarity with Swift & Objective-C.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience in the implementation of complex layouts with UIKit.
• Experience with Restful APIs.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
• Automated testing and CI is a plus.
• Have published at least one native iOS app.
• Experience with app architectures like MVC, MVP, MVVM, etc.