As a software tester and quality assurance you work directly in the Technical team and are responsible for the high-quality performance and assurance within the team. You check and monitor compliance with the quality criteria from the requirement to implementation.
- Participation in the effort estimation and test design of new software components or solutions.
- Definition, creation, and execution of test cases.
- Setting up test automation, providing test data, and assistance in error analysis.
- Defect tracking and support of the department in acceptance tests.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies (functional, non-functional, end-to-end, regression testing).
- Having good skills in designing and executing test scenarios.
- Familiar with monkey test technologies and manual testing.
- Eager to learn to contribute and direct at all levels of testing including unit, functional, automation testing.
- Familiar with all the test-related aspects of the software development cycle.
- Familiar with Git or other version controls software is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Flexible working hours.
- Experiencing a pioneer and first-mover first-hand challenges.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is friendly, human-driven, innovative, and performance-oriented.
- Cooperating with a globally trendy business, addressing an untouched market in Iran.
- Working Remotely is Optional.